Monday, November 13, 2017

It's Done

I wanted to post information about my completed Simplicity top yesterday.  To many things vying for my attention.  I will take some photos this evening (hopefully) and write a review.  Time is slipping by for entering into the Plaid contest on PR.

There are some truly lovely creations in this contest.  Mine is rather simple compared to some entries.  Nonetheless, it is fun to sew with a challenge. 

I have started on the New Look dress that I cut out prior to sewing this top.  Once I complete the dress, I want to focus some time on jackets!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...