Monday, November 27, 2017

Downsizing Pattern Stash

I have a gazillion patterns and there are some life events coming up that will require me to eliminate some "clutter".  Currently I have posted several classified ads on Pattern Review.  Assuming that is a site you dear reader visit also, you can find my ads for patterns for sale as Danvillegirl.

I have several more patterns I plan to post and thought I would give PR a try as I have been successful selling some patterns on that website.  I may post some on eBay as well. I even thought of adding a page to this blog.  

Currently the patterns are Butterick, McCall's and Kwik Sew.  So if you are interested stop over and see what's available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...