Thursday, August 31, 2017

Hurricane Harvey!

Such a disaster for Houston and other parts of Texas and Louisiana due to Hurricane Harvey!  I was reading emails and there are many appeals and many places for one to make a donation to Hurricane Harvey relief.  I lived in Corpus Christi for 8 years in the 80's and loved it.  We moved there a year or two following a rather damaging hurricane and an oil spill.  While there a hurricane came through just south of us centered more over Mexico.  Fortunately it was not the intensity of this one.  Texas is one of my favorite states where I have lived.

Numerous Indie pattern sites are offering their patterns with a percentage of the price going to help with Harvey relief.  There are other ways to support as well and hope that you will do so.  We have a lot of sewing friends in that area and my prayers go out to them and everyone going through this challenging time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...